Learning Journey

Saturday 2 July 2016

Seeing My Little Cousin.

Last weekend on my nan's birthday my little cousin Raine was here.
She has a beautiful smile and it's great to be her BIG only proper cousin.
I love Rainebecause she has the biggest smile and when she scrunches up her eyes and grins she is so cool.
In that past week she has learnt so much from me.
She likes to dance and wiggle her little bottom at people like a little monkey.
She is my little cousin.
I love Raine.
She is around 1 and a half.
When we have roast chicken or turkey, she likes to eat the stuffing.
She has stunning blue eyes and blonde hair like an angel.
She likes cats but doesn't like to touch them. She just likes looking at them,
but she does not like my grumpy cat because he is a naughty cat.
Whenever a dog woofs she makes a woofing noise.
So far all she can is Nana, Dad and Mum I think but my name is catching up though.

i 💓 Raine!!!


1 comment:

  1. So cute Tylah, Keep up the great work of being a big cousin

    ReplyDelete