Learning Journey

Thursday 8 September 2016

Thank you letter 2.

Hi,
This week we have been writing thank you letters to all that supported our big Ski Trip,
Here is the letter I wrote to thank my mother and whoever else paid for my trip.
 Ka kite ano.


6 September 2016


Room 9
Ohaeawai Primary
Tennyson Street
Ohaeawai 0472

Dear Mum and Dad


I am writing to thank you very much for letting  me go on the ski trip last week.

I really enjoyed the whole week and especially rock wall climbing was amazing.My favourite part was making huts with my friends in the snow.

I would really love to go skiing again, one day.


Love from
Tylah xox ♡

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tylah
    I heard about how good you were at the rock wall climbing.I will have to help you find the pictures of your little ice hut that your nana sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tylah
    I heard about how good you were at the rock wall climbing.I will have to help you find the pictures of your little ice hut that your nana sent me.

    ReplyDelete