Learning Journey

Thursday 8 September 2016

Thank you letter 1.

Hi,
This week we have been writing thank you letters to all that supported our big Ski Trip.
Here is the letter I wrote to thank the people at Piper's Lodge.
I think I did a good job but my teacher found some capital letters and fullstops missing and I had to fix them.
Ka kite ano


8 September 2016


Room 9
Ohaeawai Primary
Tennyson Street
Ohaeawai 0472


Dear Piper’s Lodge


I am writing to thank you very much for looking after us so well during our stay last week.
I really like staying at your lodge. It was very nice.


I really enjoyed the whole week because your beds were nice, your bathrooms were clean and fresh and your meals were delicious. My favorite meal was all of them. I really appreciate it!


I hope I can come and stay at Piper’s Lodge again, one day.
Hopefully.

Yours sincerely
Tylah Ratahi



No comments:

Post a Comment