Learning Journey

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Panda


Kia ora

This is an activity we did when we were learning how to find facts and put them in the right box on  a fishbone diagram. We are learning how to write a report about an animal which is native to China. We are learning about China at the moment because last week was Chinese language week and one of our classmates, Braeden, is half Chinese.

Something I think I have done well  is making sure I got the right facts in the right box.
Next time I think I could improve by writing more notes and fewer sentences. I need to just write down key words not whole sentences when I am making notes.
Ka kite ano



1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Sam I really enjoyed reading about the pandas. I learnt that a panda is a vertebrate animal. I have some feedback could you please increase the size of your writing. I couldn’t really read it.

    ReplyDelete