Learning Journey

Friday 11 March 2016

All about me!!! 2016

My name is Tylah I am almost 10,
I like running, reading, spelling, maths and art.
My favourite colours are B&W.

Hobbies: Farming, Eating, Listening to music, and daydreaming.
I was born in 2006.
I am a year 5 student, I am from  Ohaeawai school.

:P

I am a genius and i will not tolerate bullies so watch out.
Nice comments 2 plz or else nose out!

I live on a farm-
and a public house too.
I have a : step mother, and a step brother.

I am very smart , cheeky, silly, and happy.
I like school.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tylahs my name is Alanna I am from Awahono I really like how you said what you like doing and what your hobbies are. One thing I would like to know is what do you like about running? If you want to cheek out my blog here is the link http://awahonoalannat.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete